Why Buy This Product?
- Premium scratch-free car wash mitt
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Lint-free and scratch-free premium 70/30 microfiber
- Durable double-stitched elastic cuff
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile velvety cord
- 100% machine washable and dryable - gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any car, truck, RV, or trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
- Available in Blue, Green, and Black for color-coding on specific jobs
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber, rendering it unabsorbent and useless.