Why Buy This Product?
- Durable protection against the harshest elements
- Synthetic wax formula lasts longer for better protection and shine
- Helps repel harsh UV solar rays, pollution, water spots, bug and bird residues, and road grime
- Enhances high gloss shine on every paint color
- Protects and enhances glossy paint finishes, glass, clear optical plastics, polished metals, carbon fiber, and more
- Easy to use by hand or machine application
- Spread with any premium foam or microfiber applicator pad, or soft finishing pad and dual action polisher
- Lasts up to 12 months with just one application
- Easy to use formula: spread on, then buff off
- Available in 4 ounce, 16 ounce, and 1 gallon sizes
How To Use:
- Squeeze 1 - 3 lines of JetSeal onto a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad and spread over painted panels, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics in a thin, even coat.
- JetSeal will bond with clean paint surfaces within 15 minutes.
- Buff off residue with a premium soft microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 20 minutes cure time and apply a second layer to ensure even coverage.
- Only spread glaze, wax, and sealants like JetSeal with a Dual Action polisher and soft foam finishing pad.
- Place 4 - 6 dots of JetSeal over foam pad, then spread evenly over paintwork, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics between speed settings 1 and 3.
- Allow 15 minutes for product to cure, then buff clean with a premium microfiber towel.